We’re BrewBoat CLE… Let’s Have Some Fun
About Brew CLE
Built upon an unwavering passion for malted hops, barley and the City of Cleveland, Brew CLE (or as our lawyers call us, Brew Cleveland, LLC) is the operator of BrewBoat CLE, Ohio’s first and only pedal-powered paddle-wheel party-boat. While we’re not brewers, we have an incredibly deep appreciation for Cleveland’s amazing craft beer scene, and we think the BrewBoat is an amazing addition to the city’s growing beer culture.
About the BrewBoat
An incredibly unique experience that’s perfect for bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, wedding parties, date-nights, cycle teams, corporate team-building and more, BrewBoat CLE ferries up to 14 guests at a time aboard our daily cruises on the Cuyahoga River.
Be our guest and BYOB your favorite beer or wine, crank your tunes and cycle Cleveland’s picturesque waterfront on a Northeast Ohio sightseeing experience unlike anything else.
BrewBoat CLE’s 2017 operating season runs through October 1.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked BrewBoat CLE questions.
What You Should Bring on a BrewBoat Cruise
BrewBoat CLE comes equipped with a stereo system that can connect to your phone, SiriusXM satellite radio, pretty souvenir cups, coolers fully stocked with ice and an experienced captain to navigate the waters.
Here are some suggestions for what you can bring, to make the most of your experience:
- 36oz of beer or 18oz of wine per person. That’s 3 beers per person (cans if you can) or a bottle of wine per couple.
- An awesome playlist. We’ve got great tunes, but you know what your group likes better. No Nickelback.
- Sunscreen. You will need sunscreen. Seriously. Get the good stuff.
- Plastic sandwich bags. Smartphone + Water = SadTrombone.wav … if you don’t have a waterproof case, we recommend wrapping it up with Zip-lock.
- Weather appropriate clothes. We’re a summer attraction, but it’s Cleveland, so keep an eye on the forecast anyway and dress accordingly.
- Munchies. Pizzas, bags of chips, ants-on-a-log, decadent charcuterie, birthday cakes … all are welcome.
- Your awesome attitude and beautiful face. In case no one said anything, you really do look great today.